Coca‑Cola HBC Polska helps their customers store its products in a best and most efficient way.
Essential rules for storing/displaying beverages to ensure their proper quality
- Submit buildings, rooms and means of transport for supervision by the local National Sanitary and Epidemiologic Inspection unit.
- Protect products against rodents and insects through cooperation with a specialized company, restricting access and elimination of potential sources of food for rodents.
- Don’t exceed safe storage heights.
- Control the condition of products regularly.
- Protect products against dust.
- Keep products away from paints, solvents, disinfectants, cleaning products and other strong-smelling solutions.
- Store beverages within a temperature range of 10 to 200C (the closer to the lower end, the better). Remember that if the product is excessively frozen, it must not reach shop shelves.
- Don’t store beverages anywhere close to sources of heat or places that might be affected by direct sunlight.
- Take products with the shortest use-by dates from the warehouse. Remove any food items from a retail outlet that are past the best-before or use-by dates to avoid the possibility of such products being purchased by consumers.
- Always check the condition of products being received and decline the reception if required standards have not been met, particularly regarding the condition of multiple and unit packages and use-by / best-before dates.
- If the outlet sells both industrial goods and food items, arrange separate stands and warehouse sections for them.