We’re looking for talented graduates to lead our business in the future.
Coca‑Cola Experience is a two-year management programme for people planning their careers on future management positions. Programme participants, supported by mentors and experienced managers, lead independent projects across the company's divisions, getting know people, function departments, and gain broad business perspectives. The programme also includes training and workshops to help develop the technical competencies and skills that modern leaders seek.
Your development will be supported by mentor and the best market experts.
How does the recruitment for Coca‑Cola Experience look?
1) Online application - fill in the application form and attach your CV. Don't forget to mention your important accomplishments and additional activities.
2) Online tests - selected candidates will be invited to an online test session and will be notified by phone or e-mail.
3) Phone call - during the interview we will want to know more about your experience and skills. Some part of the conversation can be in English.
4) Assessment Center - ctandidates who have successfully completed previous steps of recrutiment process will be invited to attend in an assessment center where they will be challanged in specific tasks.
5) Recruitment meeting - the last step in our Programme is a recruitment meeting with our employee from the Talent Management team and your potential supervisor.
This programme gave me the opportunity to prove myself in a managerial position, gave me a solid background needed for large projects, and equipped me with beneficial managerial skills through cross-functional projects that would be useful in many departments of the company. I was working in an international business environment, which guaranteed close co-operation with people who make strategic decisions on a daily basis. The programme also provides access to a variety of self-development tools, including meetings with a mentor who supports the development of soft skills and helps you plan a path for the future. Tomasz Zalewski, Pricing Controlling non KA Supervisor, Pricing Controlling n/KA